Let’s Match Them All!
What are the benefits of matching activities?
1) Helps to improve the concentration level
2) Improve the ability of finding similarities and differences between the objects
3) Increase the attention level given to an object by paying more attention to the details on it.
Matching activities can also be easily carried out at home with your little ones!
1) Parents can use real objects, such as fruits, and allow your little one to match orange with orange and apple with apple and so on.
2) Parents can take photo of objects at home such as television, pillow, table, chairs, basically anything and everything and get your little ones to find the real object at home!